Job Title: Payment Analyst
Reports To: Director of Payment Operations
Responsible for ensuring data integrity within our authorization system as well as interchange compliance within our settlement services. You will also be involved with the different projects and ongoing certification efforts with the card brands (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Interchange research expert and escalation point of contact.
- Interchange qualification analyst.
- Reclassification and data integrity report management.
- Review authorizations to ensure data integrity.
- Review interchange release notifications from our vendors.
- Review association enhancements for different releases.
- Develop documentation required to support IT implementations for all releases and special projects.
- Assist with the EMV certification intake process.
- Track and be the direct point of contact for card brand projects as well as with our internal business teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in payment processing.
- Detailed understanding of card associations interchange compliance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Bonus Structure
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Job Reference #: 1370