Job Title: Payment Manager
Reports to: VP, Supplier Enrollment
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The payment manager is responsible for leading a team of direct reports in processing payments on behalf of high-value clients through a major financial institution. Accuracy and unparalleled integrity are paramount in this role.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Routinely monitor payment activity for accuracy and fraud/risk factors.
- Achieve performance goals by successfully managing a team of 10 - 15 direct reports.
- Oversee, coach, and manage performance and activity.
- Create/update policies and procedures to ensure customers receive unparalleled service & mitigate risks.
- Create & implement methods to drive improvements to operational & productivity goals through performance recognition.
- Ensure developmental areas are addressed in a timely and ethical manner.
- Provide program support if/as needed to ensure deadlines are met.
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee questions/escalations.
- Train new team members.
- Interact with customers and partners, as needed.
- Create and maintain management reporting.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity. There is a zero-tolerance policy for unethical/fraudulent behavior.
- Must be able to self-manage and demonstrate an uncompromised work ethic.
- Manage direct reports.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Adapt to and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to enhance the business through innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Demonstrate and adhere to Core Company Values.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement