POS Tech Specialist I
Mid-Level position with advanced knowledge of building and editing terminal files for all POS terminals, download procedures and / or managing equipment procurement of equipment on behalf of our sales agents / offices.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
Provides support of agent/Independent Sales Organizations with service and sales issues.
- Works on different vendor applications to accomplish tasks.
- Complies with and enforces Company policies and procedures.
- Provides regular and predictable attendance considering any rights to leaves provided by law or company policy.
- Ensures clients receive required service within established time frames.
- Three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Writes and speaks clearly.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement while including appropriate personnel in the decision-making process.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- Follows instructions and responds to management directions; takes responsibility for actions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement