POS Terminal Support
Job Title: POS Terminal Support Specialist
Reports to: Director of Product Strategy
Location: Hicksville, NY or Alpharetta, GA
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service and technical support for the firm’s largest, most sophisticated ISO's and EP's. As Priority Payments primary day-to-day contact with these channels, you will play a meaningful role in providing seamless, high-quality service and support, while thinking and acting strategically to help them grow existing client relationships, achieve revenue growth goals and retain business.
Key Areas Of Focus
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Strong Communicator
- Relationship Management
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel.
- Serve as primary day-to-day point of contact for ISO's and EP's on an "as needed basis"- maintain regular and ongoing contact with product team & other parties within product ecosystem.
- Provide indirect (dotted line) leadership to internal resources who support the clients (IT, Implementations, product teams, etc); bring all service together seamlessly for clients.
- Serve as Payments Industry Product specialist and Subject Matter Expert for clients; advise clients on best practices, provide recommendations for operational efficiencies, advise clients of regulatory and Card Brand mandates, and help them achieve compliance, recommend new products/services to help clients retain clients and grow their business.
- Represents the voice of the client within the Priority Payments organization to improve the client experience and advise future product strategy and pivotal initiatives.
- Work with Product, Implementations, and other internal stakeholders to meet partner needs.
- Subject matter expert for clients to all Priority Payment products (terminals/POS).
- Develop understanding of clients’ business including industry verticals, product offerings, go to market strategies etc.
- 2 years progressive experience in Priority Payment Product technical support.
- Knowledge of the payments industry.
- Exposure to internal and external clients at all levels.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement