Procurement Manager & Corporate Cost Analyst
Job Title: Procurement Manager & Corporate Analyst
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Location: Alpharetta or Remote
This position will be responsible for monthly inventory, billing, procurement processing, and contract renewals for the technology infrastructure group.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Overseeing and supervising all activities of the purchasing department.
- Fulfilling requests for software licensing from end-users.
- Submitting expense reports using Nexonia (or similar) Expense Management Solution.
- Submitting Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and ensuring the approval and conversion into Purchase Orders (POs) to send to our supplier.
- Reviewing, comparing, and analyzing, products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Tracking, organizing and monitoring IT assets across the company different departments using AssetSonar (or similar) Software.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- 2-5 years of experience in a financial management role within a technology company or department.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with software and hardware products contract renewals.
- Experience with Excel.
- Financial experience with budgeting, billing, and procurement processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 4-8 years experience preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience with Google sheets preferred.
- Inventory management experience using a software and/or hardware inventory tool preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement