Product Readiness Manager
Job Title: Product Readiness Manager
Reports to: Director, Product Strategy
Location: (Alpharetta or Hicksville)
Assist in Defining and driving strategic operational continuity and improvements across the PRTH MXM product set.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify needs, priorities, implications of tradeoffs, to determine operational priorities for the MXM product.
- Manage the end-to-end business process for partner engagement and solution certification and approval.
- Drives business processes through working sessions to assess gaps, roadblock, and bottlenecks in line with the defined business process methodology.
- Analyze difficult and/or complex issues and introduce new approaches to create a structured approach to introducing improvements. Conducts data analysis to assess operational performance and to identify improvement opportunities.
- 2 years in product or relevant functional management (Client support, marketing or technology).
- Customer-oriented mindset, knowledgeable in all client, customer and partner roles.
- Ability to explain technical features/functions of PRTH products to internal staff and PRTH partners in a training role - either virtual or in person, diagnose process improvement opportunities and provide enhancement feedback based on process metrics.
- 3 or more years of work experience at PRTH or equivalent industry experience
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Support the development of the product roadmap to define and support the product goals and strategies.
- Knowledgeable on PRTH products and support the product team in driving the development of product features and functionality, leveraging the strong foundation of existing capabilities where appropriate.
- Understand and able to research market trends, competition, and user requirements (primary and secondary research methods).
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal PRTH teams e.g., regional teams, technology, client services, other PRTH product teams, risk, and other applicable groups) to define and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or feature.
- Works closely with manager and leadership to complete projects.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement