Project Manager- Remote
Priority Commercial Payments-PRCP
The Account Manager will work as part of a designated vertical team, which includes Sales, Implementation, Account Management and Supplier Enablement. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the client relationship post-implementation. In addition to providing customer service support on the products and services, the Account Manager will monitor trends in account activity and execute an action plan accordingly, which includes supplier enablement initiatives. They will act as the point-of-contact for production issues and liaise with the Operations and Sales teams as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage non-technical projects as assigned related to new customers and services
- Build out project plans in a detailed fashion that capture all steps required to launch a new client and/or service
- Manage deliverables on both the PRCP and client sides to ensure that dependencies are accounted for without negative impact to project timelines
- Schedule and manage project meetings (internally and externally) and hold colleagues accountable for their responsibilities and deliverables.
- Provide support for marketing activities including but not limited to website design and content
- Assist in strategy, planning and execution of conference attendance, participation, speaking engagements etc.
- Liaise with CMO office to define social media strategy and activities.
- Manage and execute again process improvement projects building out project templates for use with lead generation through implementation and ongoing client management.
- Support other requests or actions as required.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Must know the basics of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite of products, including but not limited to email, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Must be able to build out project templates and process mapping through the use of Smart Sheets application.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be organized.
- Must be diplomatic and professional when dealing with others.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via e-mail and other written methods, using correct English language grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must be able and willing to provide appropriate and constructive feedback to customer’s on the performance of the program and ask customer for additional business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, communication and marketing.
- High School diploma required.
- A BS degree or equivalent experience
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires ability to work in open concept office team environment where other team members are interacting.
- Ability to work until the necessary tasks are completed.
Job Status: Full Time