Job Title: Project Manager
Reports To: VP of Project Management
Job Type: Full Time/Exempt
The position provides project management and governance of tollgates for key projects for Priority Technology Holding’s Operations team. This role ensures a standard; defined methodology is used for key programs..monitors and actively drives the execution of project tasks. Deliver key project artifacts and share responsibility and accountability with the project leadership/business team for the successful completion of on-time deliverables. This role simultaneously manages several projects and maintains project level dashboards and consolidated calendars for all.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Controls project scope, schedule and cost.
- Ensures that an established project plan is being followed with each project.
- Provides thought leadership to the creation of project plans.
- Determines and documents project issues/ risks and tracks timely mitigation/resolution.
- Ensure completion and success of customer support across multiple projects.
- Communicate with internal and external partners on progress.
- Lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise project processes.
- Identify the required and agreed-on strategic objectives and measure progress to provide visibility into the project.
- At the completion of a project, captures and provides lessons learned to the business.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience, including process improvement, customer relationship management, operations management, risk management, and customer value creation.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Ability to research, understand and apply best practices and concepts of any new industry.
- PMP certification.
- Proven experience managing large scope projects.
- Proven leadership and performance management ability in a high performing culture.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement