Quality Assurance Representative
Job Title: Quality Assurance Representative
Reports To: Vice President, Business Process Transformation
Location: Alpharetta GA or Hicksville NY
Responsible for validating business processes that include merchant pricing, compensation, and any product offerings to ensure Service, Sales, and Account Maintenance departments are following yielding and producing approved standards. Please note that this position is not a QA software tester.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Must pay close attention to critical detail and be able to identify and report any errors or gaps in processes.
- Participate in conference calls to bring all parties involved in order to discuss QA results and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Keeps track of all issues and provides reporting to management.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Identifies and reports problems in a timely manner.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others.
- Communicates clearly and uses correct grammar.
- Responds to customers in a positive manner.
- Work with other QA staff members to collaborate on findings.
- Must take direction from multiple members of management.
- Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks.
- Volunteers readily undertake self-development activities.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines as presented.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1501