Recruiting and Onboarding Success Coordinator
Job Title: Recruiting and Onboarding Success Coordinator
Reports To: HR Manager
Job Type: Full Time/ Non-Exempt
Career Level: Mid
The Recruiting and Onboarding Success Coordinator is responsible for creating a positive, memorable, and compliant experience for all candidates and new hires. This is an integral role and a critical representation of the Priority Technology Holdings brand to existing and future colleagues.
The Recruiting and Onboarding Success Coordinator owns the new hire’s experience for their first 90 days, overseeing a smooth introduction to their roles and the company. This includes overseeing a robust program that is capable of flexing to support a remote workforce as well as colleagues in the corporate office and satellite offices. This role also collaborates with hiring managers, key stakeholders, technology, and employees to ensure all new hires are equipped with the resources, learnings, and exposure necessary for them to be successful and impactful.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Owns the pre-hire and onboarding process for new hires from the date of new headcount request through the first 90 days for new employees.
- Develop a job description catalog while working with Hiring Managers to ensure the candidates are completely aware of the expectations and responsibilities.
- Work with the Recruiting team to assist in sourcing and identifying talent.
- Work in Social Media platforms for the purpose of identifying future impactful Priority Talent – Linkedin, Glassdoor, Snap, Twitter.
- Work with different job boards to ensure that our information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with candidates to schedule interviews and create scorecards for the Hiring Managers.
- Complete background check procedures for new hires.
- Ensures that all required documents from new hires such as pre-employment and post hire documentation is properly and timely collected and maintained in personnel files in accordance with state and federal requirements.
- Participates in the evaluation and modification of the New Hire Orientation Program to include welcome kits, company information sessions, and post-hire and 90-day surveys.
- Coordinates with Hiring Manager to ensure Onboarding Period is successfully managed and any new hire concerns are addressed prior to completion of the Onboarding Period.
- In collaboration with department managers, develops and implements an Onboarding Plan for new hires.
- Creates new assets and information for new hires, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Guide hiring managers through onboarding new employees, which may include working with them to provide the necessary information in the onboarding system to ensure a positive experience for new hires.
- Evaluates current processes for pre-hires, onboarding, employee transfers and identifies opportunities to optimize processes, reduce errors, improve efficiency, and increase effectiveness and consistency of onboarding experience and recommends, implements, and communicates and modification to key stakeholders.
- EEOC and OFCCP reporting.
- Work with data to assist the Recruiting and HR teams with recruiting & onboarding analytics.
- Implements tools and data gathering resources to analyze successes, pain points, new hire satisfaction, and manager satisfaction.
- Participates in evaluating, refining, and presenting the PRTH brand to candidates and new hires.
- Work on projects with both the Recruiting Team and traditional HR team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Human Resources.
- Attention to detail, providing prompt feedback on work completed and work in process.
- Solutions-oriented, critical thinking, problem-solving.
- Ability to self-monitor and self-motivate to ensure scheduling is completed by close of business daily.
- Self Motivated.
- Strong Sense of Urgency.
- Desire to be a part of a Publicly Traded HR Team.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Understand the importance of a strong relationship with candidates/applicants.
- Internship in HR
- Previous search firm or temp firm experience
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement