Relationship Manager, PRET
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: VP of Operations, PRET
Job Type: Full Time/ Exempt
Location: Dallas, TX (3 days remote)
The Relationship Manager is acutely focused on building relationships with customers and
understanding customer goals and objectives. Day to day they are responsible for
communication of account status, assisting with client escalations..ensuring client revenue,
retention and growth.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that allow for open communication and trust in the company.
- Anticipate and communicate customer needs.
- Focus on growth and retention of customer accounts.
- Handle account opportunities/planning from development to presentation to execution.
- Identify blockers to objectives while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives.
- Agile prioritization to manage multiple relationships and opportunities.
- Analyze key metrics of customer usage and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years in relationship management.
- Knowledge of the Google Drive and Google Email platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail) or comparable Microsoft Suite/Outlook knowledge.
- Fluent typing and telephone skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Property management industry experience (a plus).
Benefits & Perks:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Continuous education programs
Job Reference #: 1039