Priority Real Estate Technology-PRET
The Relationship Manager is acutely focused on building relationships with customers and understanding customer goals and objectives. Day to day they are responsible for communication of account status, assisting with client escalations, and ensuring client revenue, retention and growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that allow for open communication and trust in the company
- Anticipate and communicate customer needs
- Focus on growth and retention of customer accounts
- Handle account opportunities/planning from development to presentation to execution
- Identify blockers to objectives while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives
- Agile prioritization to manage multiple relationships and opportunities
- Analyze key metrics of customer usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
- Perform all essential job functions without posing a direct threat of harm to yourself or others
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Knowledge of the Google Drive and Google Email platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail) or comparable Microsoft Suite/Outlook knowledge
- Fluent typing and telephone skills
- Able to communicate effectively to both clients and internal stakeholders
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in relationship management strongly preferred
- Property management industry experience a plus
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires prolonged listening and conversation via phone.
- Requires prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Requires the ability to lift 30 pounds.
Job Status: Full Time