Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Reports to: AVP of Sales Operations
Priority Payment Systems is seeking candidates for the position of Relationship Manager.
- Act as the primary, day-to-day contact for Priority’s sales partners.
- Supports our partners efforts related to boarding new clients, product knowledge, compensation/billing research, coordination on escalated service requests, outbound partner notifications, and more.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the relationship between Priority and our sales partners by functioning as the reliable, knowledgeable, and empathetic advocate for our sales partners.
- Positive, can-do attitude that imparts confidence in those that they work with.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in both an individual and team capacity
- Able to manage multiple long term and short term projects at the same time, while still keeping up with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Quality time management and prioritization skills
- Critical thinking to work through complex, multi-departmental inquiries or problems in order to provide a full resolution
- Ability and willingness to navigate the organization and other resources to provide our partners with answers, resolutions and support.
- Self Starter; willingness and motivation to continually educate and improve oneself in their role
- Knows when to ask questions and when to ask for assistance
- Innovative; continually looks for ways to improve team operations and bring solutions to the table, even when improvements are not being solicited by management
- Previous experience in the Payments Industry a HUGE plus