Revenue Operations Analyst
Job Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
Reports To: Director of Revenue Operations
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid)
The Revenue Operations Analyst will contribute to the continued growth of Priority Technology Holdings by providing analytical expertise, strategic thinking, key insights and analysis to the Operations team. As a key member of the Operations team, this role will be responsible for optimizing pricing and billing opportunities as well as providing critical insights to support Priority’s stakeholders.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Analyze and communicate commissions payment fluctuations month-over-month and approve compensation calculations before final submission to A/P.
- Develop and maintain KPI metrics to monitor monthly transactional revenue and cost.
- Manage data quality to ensure the same source of data is used across multiple systems.
- Review bi-annual card brands interchange rate updates for impact analysis at all levels and propose merchant pricing increases as applicable.
- Provide recommendations to residual payments schedules to maximize revenue and identify opportunities.
- Monitor revenue portfolios including partners ‘schedules changes and agent buy-rates validation.
- Facilitate process flow and streamline associated data manipulation tasks with the IT team to design efficient processes.
- Works closely with Finance and other internal teams on developing KPIs, dashboard reporting and other analytic tools to provide relevant and accurate data for decision-making.
- Drive the implementation of processes improvements and review workflow to ensure quality and adherence to internal standards of quality and production.
- Identify and recommend improvements to operational processes.
- Draft procedures and document data sources for all stored procedures to keep consistent processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in payment processing and interchange rates.
- Experience using SQL (basic queries to stored procedures).
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on multiple projects and suggest process enhancements.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business.
- Highly motivated, and work independently.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Identify, research, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle a situation under pressure.
- Ability to manipulate, validate and organize large amounts of data for internal and external payments.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Bonus structure
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement