Risk Analyst I
Job Title: Risk Analyst I
Reports To: Risk Manager
Location: Hicksville, NY
Priority Technology Holdings is looking for a skilled/ driven individual to join their growing team. As a Risk Analyst, you will maintain maximum protection of an organization's assets, investigate any incidents that may result in asset loss, and compile findings in reports for further review.
- Complete assigned reviews and tasks in a timely fashion.
- Manage incoming calls and assist merchants/agents/partners with concerns or issues.
- Assist senior level team members with cases or additional tasks.
- Request holds and releases are completed as cases are worked.
- Continue to train and learn the process.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Provide regular and predictable attendance considering any rights to leaves provided by law or company policy.
- General risk exposure sign-off up to $5,000.
- Quick learning and able to adapt to changing work environments.
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance.
- Entry level position that works under immediate supervision.
- Sound ability to make decisions.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to receive and analyze data and input data into the computer.
- Must be able to receive and understand instructions, and carry out those instructions.
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement