Job Title: Risk Analyst
Reports To: Risk Manager
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Responsible for performing daily credit analysis and risk activities related to existing clients. They would also work closely with the other departments including sales and underwriting.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Execute policies and strategic programs to understand the risk, mitigate loss and to support revenue growth.
- Develop a solid understanding of risk/fraud mitigation tools & techniques.
- Oversee monitoring of high-risk merchants to identify any transactional activity/trends/changes requiring exposure analysis or mitigation.
- Manages fraud and compliance by creating and managing fraud data, rules, reporting and governance procedures.
- Interact with various business area managers on a regular basis.
- 1 or more years of relevant experience (additional training provided).
- Experience working within the fraud/risk/compliance space.
- Experience with various risk management software tools.
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of accountability, ownership, urgency, and execution.
- Direct experience working with major payments and financial services.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Card issuing and merchant acquiring experience are highly desirable.
- Not afraid to think “out of the box” to solve complex opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement