We are looking for a candidate to fill a Risk Investigator position within the Risk Management Team in our Hicksville, NY office. The Risk Investigator would be tasked with various risk functions and would be expected to complete all responsibilities and assignments within an expected time-frame.
- Risk identification with timely completion of merchant reviews
- Accurate assessment and loss prevention; bank verification's and cardholder validations
- Assistance with risk related communications and merchant/ISO partner inquiries
- Cooperating with other departments to complete daily duties; Chargebacks, Underwriting, Collections, Customer Service, etc.
- College Degree- Minimum of 2 years
- At least 1 year of experience in Underwriting, Risk, Banking or related field
- Detail oriented and reliable- strong analytic skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills- Microsoft Office proficiency
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with the Merchant Service industry
- Knowledge of Association Rules and Regulations
- Knowledge of financial review; Banking, Tax Returns, Financial Statements
Job Status: Full Time