Sales Consultant B2B
The B2B/B2C Sales Consultant partners with Merchants to increase card acceptance for a major financial institution. The Sales Consultant will manage a portfolio of current and prospective merchants with the goal of improving brand presence, increasing charge volume and delivering strong value.
- Successful Sales Consultants use their prospecting and sales skills to identify, filter and qualify leads.
- Increase financial institution’s relevance by consistently and effectively communicating the value story
- Are knowledgeable about the industries and markets they call on. Possess strong analytical, decision making and closing skills.
- Present formal presentations and use excellent consultative selling skills
- Additional responsibilities include: Gathering and disseminating marketplace and competitive information, coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale and executing proper account set-up and merchant training
- Maintain above average performance ratings in key metric areas.
- Excellent ability to articulate the value of financial institutions products and services
- Excellent Communication, Organizational and Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective pipeline management
- Ability to develop a daily, weekly and monthly call plan
- Relationship management skills to follow through and motivate clients to take action
- Ability to meet/exceed individual and team goals as outlined by Leadership
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales Force
- Intermediate or advanced experience in Excel
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in credit card processing/merchant acquiring, mortgage lending, insurance sales, or recruiting. Will consider other B2B experience with a proven track record of success.
Other skills, abilities, training required:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail abilities
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with a diverse group of clients, customers and management at all levels
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Great customer service acumen
Job Status: Full Time