Reports To: VP of ACH Operations
Priority Commercial Payments is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to spearhead direct sales initiatives for our ACH.com business. This person must have a true hunter and closer mentality and exhibit a high sense of urgency on the job. This person will work closely with the ACH.com team to develop a deep understanding of ACH.com products and the payments industry.
- Responsible for direct sales and business development.
- Must be able to handle all sales opportunities originating from website, trade shows, LinkedIn and cold calling and referrals.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets established by management
- Develop deep expertise within assigned products and services
- Responsible for building sales pipeline
- Ability to run deals from initial pitch to close with limited assistance once trained
- Be able to manage a high volume pipeline
- Exhibit a high level of flexibility and be able to pivot between client needs and other tasks seamlessly
- Maintain a high sense of urgency at all times
- Exhibit a level of professional expertise and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of sales related issues
- Provide Admin assistance to the ACH Underwriting Dept. including: Checking paperwork and requests for additional underwriting documents for Direct underwriting packages.
- Assist ACH Customer Care Dept. and PPS Relationship Managers as needed for sales related questions and procedures with existing clients.
- Assist the Marketing Department with ACH related material for social media posts, sales sheet content, website content, promotions and power point presentations.
- Responsible for additional growth and revenue through the recruitment of Independent sales Offices and integrated software partnerships.
- Attend trade shows and sales conferences as required for lead generation and relationship building
- Provide sales support to partners and coordinate with other SMEs for Sales Calls, Demos, Underwriting, Implementation and Training
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the payments industry
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate effectively with a diverse group of customers and management at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience selling financial products and services.
- Must be willing to travel 25% or more.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, Salesforce
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Organization and Multi-tasking
- Understanding of all the participants within the ACH Network
- Project management skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement