Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
The Salesforce Administrator ensures that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, duties will include creating user accounts, managing the system, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess significant knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the desire to learn about related Salesforce partner products.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Work with our outside Salesforce consulting partner on larger Salesforce projects.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor's degree or professional qualification.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement