Salesforce/Zendesk Administrator Contractor
Priority Real Estate & Technology- PRET
6+ Month Contract
- Handles all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manages operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Develops training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users
- Maintains database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Evaluates new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Works with our institutional management team to establish and document suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Works independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Full technical support and oversight of the Zendesk platform into our support environment
- Perform initial troubleshooting; technical support; change management and maintenance of third party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migration.
- Escalate tickets as necessary following escalation procedures to meet established SLAs.
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges for supported applications.
- Ensure comprehensive system and PII data integrity, including system security.
- Own and maintain documentation for Zendesk setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Care/Support.Planning - Elaboration
- Support development and maintenance of technology standards, policies and procedures to support technology roadmap.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Service/Support.
- Assist with workflow/process design, best practice education and administration of all Enterprise Business solutions when assigned.
- Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary.
- Assist in creating test plans and in coordinating and testing enhancements and new versions of Zendesk.
- Assist in developing training materials and training users on Zendesk and other business systems.
- Assist in building reports and dashboards.Problem Solving
- Candidate will be required to frequently troubleshoot system issues including, but not limited to, error codes, access issues, workflow concerns and site down reports ranging on Severity levels.
- They will be expected to identify, recommend and implement fixes/workarounds for all issues. They will work with either internal teams or external vendors to address the problems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience in Salesforce implementation, training and documentation preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype.
- Ability to work as part of a team, build strong relationships, solve problems, improve processes, analyze trends, identify efficiencies, and champion change.
- 5 year of System or Application Administration experience/ education preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in Zendesk highly preferred, Other Customer Care or Help Desk experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics or equivalent Salesforce work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator with applicable Salesforce certifications.
Job Status: Full Time