Senior AI/ML Engineer
Job Title: Senior AI/ML Engineer
Job Type: Full time/ Exempt
Reports to: VP Software Development & Engineering
Location: Alpharetta (temporarily remote)
Responsible for creating and maintaining machine learning models given a variety of structured and unstructured data. Responsible for designing, coding, and testing multiple machine learning models based on business requirements.
Job Functions & Duties:
Ability to work in a language agnostic environment.
Capacity to develop tools to ingest, clean, and label data as required for model analysis.
- Communicate with data engineers and database administrators to ensure required data is available, cleaned, and labelled for analysis.
- Articulation of complex and analytical problems with the business and analytics teams on model results and team outputs.
- Comfort with incorporating and translating domain knowledge/learning into machine learning models.
Experience in supervised learning and unsupervised learning methods.
- Bachelors in a quantitative field or related, and 5 years of experience in any of the following - Tensorflow, Pytorch, Spark, SQL, Python, R, Hive, Pandas, Jupyter, SciKit
- Background in customer feature extraction using statistical approaches and linear/non-linear classification methods for fraud detection and risk modeling.
- Experience deploying models to production and developing models in a reproducible framework.
- Self-motivated and driven to pursue innovative tooling to produce industry-leading machine learning solutions.
- Masters in a quantitative field or related, and 3 years of experience in any of the following - Tensorflow, Pytorch, Spark, SQL, Python, R, Hive, Pandas, Jupyter, SciKit
- Experience deploying models into Microservice frameworks and maintaining execution SLAs.
- Experience working in on-premises environments with resource constraints.
- 1 or more years of experience in software development with experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement