Senior Corporate Counsel
Reports To: General Counsel & Chief Risk Officer
Job Type: Full Time/ Exempt
Career Level: Senior
Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Provide counsel to Priority Commercial Payments leadership team and lead drafting of commercial payments transactions
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts and IT Licensing agreements
- Provide support on corporate governance matters and 34 Act filings
- Stay up-to-date and keep the Legal team advised on general legal issues and best practices
- Support the shareholder relations department on shareholder related matters
- Draft and Negotiate ISO and merchant agreements
- Provide support for M&A transactions, assist with due diligence, drafting and negotiating deal agreements, and actively managing deal process and execution
- Provide support on real estate, corporate, commercial and other transactions and special projects
- Active member of the Bar in good standing
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate law experience, preferably in payments related industry
- Experience interacting at senior and business management level
- Solid transactional experience required
- Familiarity with merchant acquiring.
- Team attitude that no job is too big or too small.
- Thrives in an environment where you need to roll-up your sleeves and own outcomes.
- Ability to strike sensible and practical balance between legal risks and the need to do business.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high activity environment with smart and creative people.
- Strong ability to influence, provide point of view and to listen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various departments and levels within the organization
Benefits & Perks:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Continuous education programs
Gym membership reimbursement
Job Status: Full Time