Senior Financial Analyst
Job title: Senior Financial Analyst
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA
SUMMARY: Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections as well as performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Ensuring timely and accurate generation of recurring reporting deliverables.
- Conducting ad hoc analytical studies and effectively communicating results.
- Identifying key business drivers.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SQL, Tableau, and other financial and BI software.
- Strong financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, interpret data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and influence leaders throughout PRTH.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities to resolve defects proactively.
- Improves, scales, or simplifies finance tools across teams and business units.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement