Senior Product Manager
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Reports to: VP of Product Management
Location: Alpharetta (Hybrid)
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our organization who will be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experience. You must have a passion to build outstanding software products and enjoy solving challenging problems. You should have worked in product management teams using agile/ scrum methodologies and be able to show that you have put out software product releases to production with a strong customer base.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Business Stakeholder & Roadmap management:
- Help deliver the product roadmap by means of managing business requests and creating detailed functional product requirements for the Payments products that power our features.
- Engage proactively with business stakeholders to gather requirements, provide roadmap status updates and product release statuses, conduct webinars, negotiate feature prioritization requests and provide a high level of visibility into the product roadmap and release delivery cycles.
Product & Sprint Management:
- Work with a global set up of PMs, tech writers, UI designers, Engineering and QA teams to help create functional specifications, define solutions and ultimately shape and deliver products in a predictable, timely manner.
- Be the subject matter expert on your products, work closely with internal and business stakeholders to hit product roadmap goals while managing multiple priorities and production issues and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely fashion along with product sprint execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. Working with design, product marketing, and engineering teams across the organization to bring the vision to fruition in ways that are long-lasting, cloud scalable, and reflect a deep sensitivity to customer needs.
Process & Team Management:
- Manage product lifecycle from end to end - including requirements, user experience, product and operations roadmap, go-to-market strategy, product release communication and coordination and launch across multiple domains and/or products.
- Ensure you adhere to well-established processes and procedures.
- Experience working with SaaS products, Java stacks, and REST APIs is preferred.
- Experience using JIRA/ Confluence is a big plus.
- Experience working in an agile scrum setup, planning sprints, and working closely with engineering and QA teams to help deliver releases to customers will be preferred.
- Knowledge or exposure to Balsamiq, Lucidchart, Figma, InVision, Illustrator or other design tools is a big plus.
- Experience working with global teams is a plus.
- Knowledge of database systems is preferred. Working with and analyzing high volumes of data is advantageous.
- Understanding of pricing, compliance / regulatory and reconciliation concepts is a big plus.
- Experience in the merchant acquiring / credit card processing industry, preferred (10 or more years).
- Possess an innate sense for workable collaboration models, an ability to work effectively in a geographically distributed environment, and to work constructively with developers, QA, Product managers and Management towards a common goal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & confident public speaking skills.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for creative solutions through critical thinking and product innovation.
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer, the team and our company succeed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement