Social Media Coordinator
More than 36 million millennials in the US are renters and while most of us love our apartments, each move brings a yearly set of hassles. From finding the perfect apartment to paying rent, RadPad is reimagining the process and making it extremely easy for everyone to rent. What sets us apart? Our team, product, design, and engineering work very closely together to build exceptional customer experiences. We’re a product-focused company that obsesses over solving the challenges we all hate about renting.
The RadPad platform exists currently in the Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Dallas markets. Our company has made the move of our headquarters to Dallas with an intensified purpose: to change the rental market as you know it. Interested in joining our team? We’re currently looking for a Client Interactive at our Dallas office.
- Client engagement via social media (direct messages, comments)
- Client interaction via text, email, phone, and chat.
- Daily interaction and coordination with Account Representatives
- Protect and promote our company's reputation online
- Strong familiarity and comfort level with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Strong written/oral communication skills and polished grammar
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM with over 90 percent accuracy
- Must be an excellent at multi-tasking.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal phone etiquette skills.
- Strong computer application skills.
- 1 Year of administrative experience
- Must be organized, team oriented and professional
- Experience with Google Drive tools (Docs, Sheets, Calendar) or Microsoft Suite.
- MUST be willing to work weekends
Optimal Candidates will:
- Knows how to multi-task
- Love a friendly conversation
- Lives to check off things on their list
- Double check work intuitively
- Great communication skills
- Excited to be directly impacting our business
Job Status: Full Time