Sr Account Manager
Reports To: Sr Director, Implementations & Account Management
Location: Alpharetta, GA or Remote
The Sr. Account Manager will work as part of a designated vertical team, which includes Sales, Implementation, Account Management and Supplier Enablement specific to partners and clients with $20M virtual card volume annually. The Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the partner or client relationship, post-implementation. In addition to providing customer service support on the products and services, the Sr. Account Manager will monitor trends in account activity and execute an action plan accordingly, which includes supplier enablement initiatives. They will act as the point-of-contact for production issues and liaise with the Operations and Sales teams.
Job Functions & Duties:
35%: Initiate Optimization campaigns for under-penetrated portfolios, focusing on Supplier Enablement post 6-month supplier onboarding process.
25%: Manage customer support questions including: reporting and user setup questions, card orders, reject inquiries and rebate questions.
15%: Act as liaison between Clients and Operations if production issues arise.
5%: Schedule client account reviews.
5%: Monitor volume trends and recommend action plans to address volume decreases.
5%: Provide refresher training and demos on Corporate Payment products, if requested.
5% Effectively communicate and track enhancement requests and perceived product gaps.
5%: Support other requests or actions in order to meet the Client’s needs to ensure satisfaction with EFS.
- Must have 4 or more years of experience in Account Management or Client Success (or a combination of the 2).
- Must have 2 or more years of Banking (with an understanding of how funds flow) and or Payments.
- Must be a self starter and organized.
- Must know and be productive with Microsoft Office or G Suite.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be diplomatic and professional when dealing with others.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and train others.
Experience using Salesforce.com.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1509