Sr Implementation Manager
Job title: Senior Implementation Manager
Reports to: Senior Director, Implementation
In this role you will be expected to participate in the sales process to demo CPX functionality and review technical documentation, including API. You will work with clients using sandbox and often lead large cross functional teams across Priority and customer, esp. accounting and technology.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Synergize CPX capabilities and customer requirements to maximize customer and supplier performance on CPX.
- Implement customers through API and custom files.
- Identify customer specific requirements and communicate to product and IT.
Board customers, inclusive of the following tasks:
- Requirements gathering
- Payment instruction Review
- Transmission setup
- Processor Setup (product IDs)
- Reconciliation review
- Go-live readiness and file monitoring
- Transition to Account Management
- Excellent management, communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge of Google / Microsoft suite of products required; background in files and APIs recommended.
- Must be able to project manage multiple implementations at once.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Requires highly analytical skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with internal and external.
- Must be able to receive and understand instructions, and carry out those instructions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement