Technical Account Manager, PRET
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Reports to: VP of Operations, PRET
Job Type: Full Time/ Exempt
Location: Dallas, TX (3 days remote)
The Technical Account Manager encompasses all technical aspects of our customer
relationships. Working closely with the IT and client services teams, this role is absolutely
essential to drive customer satisfaction and to meet company service standards.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Work customer requests to the point of solution within the platform.
- Ensure delivery of client requirements in a timely manner with effective communication.
- Keep internal stakeholders apprised as to the status of key accounts and initiatives.
- Perform training and tutorial calls with customers.
- Maintain and share a deep knowledge base of the platform and ancillary products and
- Partner interdepartmentally to support that projects are delivered on time, accurately, well-tested, and stable.
- 3 years in Technical Account Management.
- Experience in SaaS platform technical management.
- Experience interacting directly with clients/customers.
- Experience interacting with a client services platform such as Zendesk.
- Experience interacting with an IT ticketing platform such as Jira.
- Knowledge of the Google Drive and Google Email platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail) or comparable Microsoft Suite/Outlook knowledge.
Benefits & Perks:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Continuous education programs
Job Reference #: 1040