Technical Project Manager
Priority Real Estate Technology-PRET
The TPM will function as an overall project lead for all verticals in our division. The role will encompass responsibilities from general technical knowledge to delivery of initiative goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitors project schedule, performance, and cost for various initiatives
- Ensures clear communication channels between stakeholders
- Impactful input into definition, development, enhancement of projects
- Contributes to analyzed risk and quality assurance tasks for deliverables and initiatives
- Uses management tools to track progress of projects
- Defines the goals of initiatives and keeps the team aligned to the same
- Determines priorities of projects and deliverables and focuses the team on these efforts
- Prepares, implements, monitors, and updates the project plan(s)
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Experience interacting directly with both executive level management and day to day operators
- Experience using Smartsheet, Jira or similar project tracking and ticketing software
- Knowledge of the Google Drive and Google Email platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail) or comparable Microsoft Suite/Outlook knowledge
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in related field required
- 2+ years in a project management role
- Project Management certificate strongly preferred
- Scrum Master experience a bonus
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires prolonged listening and conversation via phone.
- Requires prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Requires the ability to lift 30 pounds
Job Status: Full Time