Technical Project Manager
Job title: Technical Project Manag
Reports to: Sr Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager - Partner Integrations, you’ll have the opportunity to help drive growth for both our customers and Priority by building key relationships with our partners in top marketing and sales channels. You’ll help understand use cases, define flows, scope, prioritize the development of new and existing features that allow our merchants to succeed by helping them integrate with our products.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Coordinate multiple partnerships between Priority and its partners/prospects. Work as the liaison between these partnerships and various internal teams including Product Development, Support, T&S, Legal and Sales.
- Work with partners, internal teams, and external agencies (as applicable) to provide support on sales calls, demo product flows and/or answer technical questions, gather partner requirements/use cases, solution end-to-end flows including feature requirements and define project scope.
- Project manage all work related to active projects. This includes maintaining dashboards, pulling reports, managing risks, issues, and decision logs.
- Proactively communicate project progress, roadblocks, successes, and failures.
- Work with the Design and Engineering leads to identifying the right integration solution for our partners.
- Work with the Product leads to prioritizing scope for upcoming sprints while balancing requirements of the relevant partners. This will be done for new features, technical chores/
debt recovery, contractual obligations, etc.
- Proactively monitor risks to anticipate issues and actively seek out, track, and remove barriers.
- MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar field.
- 4-8 years of experience managing
relationships and acting as a key liaison to external partners.
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience driving the definition and execution of features and products, with significant experience facilitating technical
discussions and answering questions about technical product development.
- PMP Certification (a plus).
- Preference for those with good knowledge of the payments industry.
- Worked with and on a distributed interdisciplinary team.
- Consistent track record in becoming a trusted partner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- An eye for process improvement.
- Can own complex efforts and manage the risks.
- Effectively mediate between different interests, priorities, and personalities.
- An influencer who knows how to create, rally alignment and build consensus.
- Ability to identify open questions or areas of ambiguity and facilitate conversations with the right people to resolve unknowns.
- Flexibility in problem-solving, handling uncertainty, adapting, and changing as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement