Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to help drive growth for both our customers and Priority by building key relationships with our partners in top marketing and sales channels. You’ll help understand use cases, define flows, scope that allow our merchants to succeed by helping them integrate with our product.
- Build and present customized product demonstrations.
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to customers, business managers and executives.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Work as the liaison between these partnerships and various internal teams including Compliance, Legal and Sales, Product Development, Support.
- Work with partners, internal teams, and external agencies (as applicable) to provide support on sales calls, demo product flows and/or answer technical questions, gather partner requirements/use cases, solution end-to-end flows including feature requirements and define project scope.
- Project manage all work related to active projects. This includes maintaining dashboards, pulling reports, managing risks, issues, and decision logs.
- Proactively communicate project progress, roadblocks, successes, and failures.
- Proactively monitor risks to anticipate issues and actively seek out, track, and remove barriers.
- Work as a great teammate by contributing, learning, and sharing new knowledge.
- Work on any other project assigned.
- 5 years of experience managing relationships with/acting as key liaison to external partners.
- Ability to demo and present directly to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Experience with Lucid/Visio design, and professional use of JIRA products preferred not required.
- Focused on continuous improvement and working cross-department to achieve success.
- Self-managed and driven to achieve project tracking, reporting and completion.
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience driving the definition and execution of features and products, with significant experience facilitating technical discussions and answering questions about technical product development.
- Must be willing to work US based hours.
- MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar field
- 1 year Sales Engineering or Professional Services experience required for SAAS Product preferred but not required
- PMP Certification
- Preference for those with good knowledge of the payments industry
- Has worked with and on distributed interdisciplinary teams.
- Consistent track record in becoming a trusted partner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- An eye for process improvement.
- Can own complex efforts and manage the risks.
- Effectively mediate between different interests, priorities, and personalities.
- Are an influencer who knows how to create or rally alignment and build consensus.
- Ability to identify open questions or areas of ambiguity and facilitate conversations with the right people to resolve those unknowns.
- Flexibility in problem-solving and handling uncertainty, adapting, and changing as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Job Reference #: 1407