VP-Credit Risk Management
Manage all Credit risk exposures for both new and existing Priority relationships.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Oversee large financial credit risk exposure, new account boarding and expand the Periodic Review program to manage large financial risk merchants over time.
- Own the Executive Partner underwriting program and develop program standards.
- Manage the pre-vetting of potential deals for both creditworthiness/structure needed and compliance with Credit Policy.
- Manage the annual oversight of the Executive Partner Credit risk management program.
- Oversee Commercial payments and ACH.com Credit risk processes.
- Build out the underwriting and ongoing risk management process for Rent Payments sub merchants.
- Mentor staff to raise their Credit Risk acumen.
- 15 years Payments underwriting and Risk management experience.
- Expert Financial statement analysis skills.
- Ability to structure approvals and make prudent risk mitigation decisions.
- Able to manage a team of Credit Risk staff.
- Full understanding of payment related risk management.
- Strong oral and written skills.
Project management experience.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Ability to effectively interact with senior level Partners.
Strong organizational skills.
Some travel may be required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary bonus
- Medical, dental & vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- Matched 401k
- Gym membership discount