VP, Sales & Client Services
Priority Commercial Payments-PRCP
The VP of Sales & Client Services is a middle management position that spans the key customer facing disciplines in the CPX Issuing line of business, including Direct & Partner Sales, Implementation, & Account Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Hiring, leading, managing, and retention of high performance talent to drive CPX to the top of the market
- Manage both managers and key individual contributors across sales, implementation, and servicing
- Establish and manage sales team to well-defined sales activity and production metrics to drive market adoption, revenue growth, and hit budget / forecast targets
- Oversee and retain key customer and partner relationships from “cradle to grave”
- Develop and enforce servicing SLAs and metrics
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to create and conduct executive level presentations, present at industry events, and interface with clients as appropriate.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and achieve targeted completion dates.
- A team player with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners including finance, technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal/compliance, fleet and vendors.
- Process improvement orientation. A proven ability to recommend solutions, champion change, manage implementation, influence others, and foster teamwork.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be organized.
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to resolve internal and external issues on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must be able to to receive, analyze and derive wisdom from data.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the customer service field.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the payments industry with an emphasis on card products.
- Must know the basics of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite of products, including but not limited to email, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Sales management experience required
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Requires exposure to machines and chemicals.
- Requires eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity and a normal range of hearing and vision (with or without correction).
Job Status: Full Time